Wintertime in Seefeld
A true winter paradise in the Olympic region Seefeld in Tyrol, Austria.
The alpine skiing area Rosshütte is only
a minute’s drive away
and a fantastic network of cross-country skiing trails can also be reached in a few minutes.
For cross-country skiers, there are 245 kilometres of perfectly groomed cross-country trails in a unique mountain setting, offering routes for both classic and skating styles. Special cross-country ski runs are also available: night cross-country ski runs, dog cross-country ski runs and barrier-free cross-country toboggan runs.
A cosy ski arena with perfectly groomed pistes and state-of-the-art lifts awaits skiers in the region. 37 kilometres of pistes and around 34 cable cars and lifts promise sun-drenched skiing pleasure with an impressive mountain panorama. For children there is a special children’s paradise where they can try out their first turns. For ski enthusiasts of all ages, courses are offered by state-certified ski instructors.
Winter Hiking – Idyllic Experiences in the Seefeld Olympic Region
The excitement is great when you walk through a freshly snowed-in landscape on well-prepared paths. With a little bit of luck even in blue skies and bright sunshine!
The 5 villages of the Olymia region Seefeld, Tyrol, Austria offer a very good winter hiking network and the best conditions for a winter hike or a walk on wide flat paths in an untouched winter landscape.
Hikes and walks during your winter holiday in Austria
142 km of cleared winter hiking trails
Winter hikes in the valley and on the mountain
Cross-country skiing in the Seefeld Olympic region, where the world champions meet
- Nordic lifestyle in an impressive mountain landscape on the high plateau at 1,200 metres above sea level
- Snow security due to the optimal geographical orientation and snowfarming – awarded with the Tyrolean Cross-Country Ski Trail Quality Seal – Top Cross-Country Ski Trail Quality
- Over 245 perfectly groomed kilometres of cross-country trails for different requirements (levels of difficulty) and needs (tobogganing, night cross-country skiing and dog cross-country skiing)
- Unique cross-country ski trail service and rescue concept worldwide
- “Best of the Alps” – a traditional tourist resort with an international clientele and a high quality of offer
Holiday in the family ski area – Olympic region Seefeld in Tirol – Austria
- Ideal conditions for ski beginners, re-starters and advanced skiers
- Pleasure skiing at 1,200 metres above sea level, extensive pistes with state-of-the-art lifts
- Snow security and sunny days are guaranteed due to the geographical location.
- Parallel turn – inventor Toni Seelos from Seefeld
- “Best of the Alps” – traditional winter sports region with an international guest base, which is one of the most exclusive holiday destinations in the Alps.
Swimming & Wellness
The Seefeld open-air and indoor swimming pools offer swimming pleasure for every taste. The excellent sauna and wellness area of the Seefeld swimming pool provides pure deep relaxation. Also the excellent Alpentherme Leutasch offers fun and pure relaxation. Perfect to relax body and soul after a sporty day.
The perfect equipment
Sports shops with rental
SPORTS SHOPS IN THE OLYMPIC REGION SEEFELD WITH BEST ADVICE
Let competent employees advise you in the numerous sports shops with ski rental in the Olympic region Seefeld and equip you for the perfect skiing day. The best quality and warm clothing on winter holiday days make the skiing experience in the region perfect during your skiing holiday. Whether ski goggles, ski helmets, mittens or skis – the range of sports shops is large and equipped with the latest trends of the season. Well-known and traditional sports brands make the selection of sports shops an absolute highlight.
Time to arrive
Bergfunken Apartments Seefeld
6100 Seefeld Tirol
P: +43 660 345 6556
Book at the best price
Apartments for up to 5 persons
The perfect solution for families, singles & couples.